Hi there, Homeowner!
You probably found us because we represent a manufacturer that makes a product you own or you are interested in.
As a manufacturer’s rep there are some things that we can help with you and some things that we aren’t going to be able to help with. Here is a quick FAQ on how we can help:
1. What do you do? What is a manufacturer’s Rep?
- A manufacturer’s rep agency is a company that is hired by manufacturers to be the sales representative for their products in a given territory. Rich-Tomkins Company services the eastern part of Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey and all of Delaware. We sell our manufacturer’s products to wholesalers, work with contractors, engineers and designers to specify our products and offer customer support to the trade.
2. Do you stock product at your location? Can I come buy it from you in Aston?
- We are a stocking rep for some of our product lines; HOWEVER, we do not sell directly to the public. We sell our manufacturer’s products to the trade (wholesale locations). You can purchase product from your favorite wholesaler. If you need help locating a wholesaler, we can help you with that.
3. My water heater isn’t working. Help me.
- Let’s see how we can help you. Let’s start with the information you should have readily available when you call us.
- Is your product under warranty? Check your warranty at BradfordWhite.com. If your water heater is not under warranty, we unfortunately cannot help you or dispatch a service tech. You should call your preferred plumber. If you need to find someone to service your water heater, Bradford White does list contractors on their website. See below.
- Serial Number and Model number. Have this when you call. If you need help finding it, check this out. This page will also help you know if your product is still under warranty.
- Where are you located? Our territory covers eastern PA, Southern NJ, and all of Delaware. Unsure, check out our map or use “Find a Rep” feature on Bradfordwhite.com
- Has your plumber already attempted to work on the heater? If so, what has been done and who is your plumber?
- If you need a contractor, you can search for one on the Bradford White website.
4. I have a broken part, I need a replacement.
- We are sorry to hear that. You should talk to the location where you purchased your product.
5. I have other questions, now what?
- Start with the product websites. Our manufacturers have great websites that include product FAQ, customer service phone numbers, spec sheets and how to videos. Use the “Brands” drop down at the top of this page to visit each manufacturer’s website for more information.
- If you still can’t find what you are looking for, give us a call and we can try to help you find a solution