Job Opportunity: Looking for new team member at Rich-Tomkins
Title: A&D Project Developer
Job Type: Full Time
The primary function of the A&D Project Developer would cultivate relationships with architects, designers, and developers primarily in the greater Philadelphia area, and to sell new, replacement, upgrade and retrofit products to new and existing customers while maintaining positive relationships with them. The A&D Project Developer will be expected to follow up on all opportunities found or presented, meet with the customer to determine customer expectations, survey the facility, develop solutions, estimate the costs associated with providing the solution, propose the solution to the customer, close the business and install the project all within company pricing and production standards. The A&D Project Developer will understand the total range of company vendors and will assess genuine interest in those vendors.
Some job responsibilities may entail:
- Follow up on opportunities as they develop with new customers.
- Sell manufacturer’s products to new and existing customers.
- Able to understand customers’ costs involved in owning, operating, and maintaining their facilities.
- Able to provide repair, replacement, upgrade, or retrofit recommendations on products to the customer.
- Using company provided tools can present a professional proposal to the customer for repair for project recommendations and close the sale.
- Able to build and maintain positive working relationships with all fellow employees, prospects, customers, and vendors and always represents the company and yourself in a very positive and professional manner.
- Participate as assigned to assist others in the company to obtain or retain business in offerings not necessarily related to your primary function
- Using the company provided CRM database, report on customer interactions and progress.
· 2+ years in sales
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
· Comfortable giving live and virtual presentations.
· Experience with CRM databases
· Experience within the industry (preferred).
· Must be willing to travel
· Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
· Authorized to Work in the US